This position is a great fit for your career if you:
- Have 3+ years of related work and/or related military experience
- Enjoy coordinating, arranging, and scheduling the work of multiple employees to maximize team efficiency and performance
- Are motivated to lead a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Enjoy communicating with a variety of people in a day; this includes email, text, face-to-face, and over the phone.
- Can use computer programs as needed to complete your work
- Love to learn and stay up-to-date on product training
Titan Machinery provides you with:
- Competitive Wages, Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Eligible for performance-based incentives
- HSA (Health Savings Account)— $1500 tax-free each year, paid to your account by Titan Machinery.
- 401(k) with company matching on your FIRST DAY of employment
- (PTO) Paid Time Off starts accruing on your First Day of Full-time employment!
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account) for eligible health and dependent care costs
- Employee Discounts at Titan Machinery, Vehicle Discount, Enterprise Car Rental, Hertz Car Rental, Choice Hotels, Verizon Wireless, and Profile by Sanford
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program (free Counseling, Legal Advice, and more)
- Company Paid Funeral Leave
- Ongoing Professional Training Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance for educational/professional growth
- Paid Company #TeamTitan Volunteer Activities in your Community
Titan reserves the right to adjust compensation based on factors including but not limited to: scope and geography of the position, qualifications and experience of candidates, and other business and operational conditions.