Titan Machinery operates one of the largest networks of full service agricultural and construction equipment stores in North America. We operate over 100 stores across North America and Europe. We are a very dynamic and progressive organization always searching for great people to become a part of the team.
This position is responsible for performing machinery diagnostics, repairs, maintenance, and pre-delivery work on equipment for customers, internal units and warranty at high level of quality and efficiency. These activities may take place in the shop, or in the field. The service technician is responsible to be familiar with all the products sold by the dealership, and must be able to perform assigned work profitably, in a safe and professional manner.
What Titan Machinery Can Offer you:
• Health, Vision, and Dental
• HSA (Health Savings Account) FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
• Life and Disability Insurance
• (PTO) Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Uniform Cost Sharing
• Tuition Assistance
• Tool/Equipment Allowance for Service Technicians
• Working for an equipment dealership that provides best-in-class service