- 5 or more years of environmental, health, and safety experience with at least three years of management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of State and Federal regulations including OSHA, MSHA, and EPA. CSP credentials preferred.
- 3 or more years’ experience in the Agriculture or Construction Equipment business, or a related industry preferred.
- 4-year degree in a related field preferred.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills including personal integrity and character, and ability to build and lead a team of experts to consistently achieve results.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently resolve employee and customer conflicts.
- Demonstrated client service skills and the ability to develop strong business relationships.
- Demonstrated sales skills including: the ability to sell opportunities, ideas, and concepts; strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple groups/functions and at different levels in the organization.
- Understanding of the key business drivers for our customers.
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Strong computer skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, stressful work environment.
- Ability to handle and resolve frequent interpersonal conflict.
- Ability to respond quickly, accurately, and professionally to demands and requests from customers and employees.
- Exemplifies Titan Machinery’s Core Values and is an effective ambassador of the Titan Machinery brand in the community.
Medium Work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
This position description does not list all the duties of the position. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this position description. The employer has the right to revise this position description at any time. The position description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason, without notice.