Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
We are always excited to welcome enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to Team Titan at our dealerships, and at our Business Operations headquarters in West Fargo, ND. Below you’ll find all current career opportunities. We invite you to click job titles of interest to learn more about the role and begin the application process!
- Upload a current resume to provide the Hiring Manager an opportunity to understand your qualifications and experience.
- If interviewing, dress appropriately for the role, show up early and be prepared to discuss your qualifications and interest in the role.
- It’s always a good idea to follow-up after any interview to say, ‘thank you’ to the interviewer(s), and to ask for any feedback that can help you continue to grow in your career.
Not seeing a current posting that aligns with your career goals or location preferences? Connect with us below to receive future posting alerts! CONNECT WITH US
- For Diesel Mechanic/Service Technician, Service Support or Truck Driver postings, please click here to find these postings
- Early-Career Candidates: Students looking for sponsorship or internship opportunities click here!
- Current Team Members: Visit the Internal Careers Portal by logging in to UltiPro.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
This position is responsible for the continuous development and improvement of Titan Machinery’s eCommerce capabilities to enhance our customers’ online shopping experience and grow online sales. This position will work closely with operational leaders to prioritize and price online products (parts, work tools, rentals, precision, equipment, etc.) and with Marketing, OEMs, and technical partners to deploy and optimize the online channel and campaigns.